icon-cross
Map

Warwick House

Earls Court

Part of Kensington Village, The Warwick Building was originally part of Whiteley's Furniture Depository built in 1892, and has since been converted to office use. We obtained planning permission for 25 penthouse apartments concealed within a 2 storey barrel roof.

Download
Warwick 1
Warwick 4
Warwick 2

Our design introduces a lightweight barrel form in keeping with the architectural features of the arched windows on the 4th floor and the neighbouring roof forms of Pembroke House, whilst referencing the engineering exploits of the Victorian age. The office and residential roof plant is concealed within the form.

Warwick 6
Warwick 5
Warwick 3

Client: Confidential | Services: Architecture + Interior Design | Size: 25 apartments